AppInConf do store personal information that you give your consent to. We do this to provide you as good as possible user experience when using an AppInConf product.
This policy contains information about the kind of information we process as well as how and why we process your personal data.
Responsibility for your personal data
We at AppInConf AB are responsible for processing your personal data in our products. Being responsible for personal data means that we must ensure that you as a visitor:
- Are aware of the fact that we collect your personal data, how we collect it, and why.
- Actively can approve or deny the processing and storage of your personal data. We do not process your personal information without your consent.
- Have the opportunity to update your information easily.
- Can use the right to be forgotten. This means that we must delete all information that can be linked to you as a person from all our systems if requested.
- May request to receive all personal data we have stored about you.
- Can trust that we take good care of your personal data and that we do not disclose it to third parties without you being informed prior and explicitly approving it.
What personal data do we store?
We store personal data only if you have provided it to us in any form in any of our products. Data elements that could be provided in these forms include your name, e-mail, and telephone number. In addition to this information, cookies are also stored on your computer to personalize and enhance your user experience on our website.
Cookies that are in use on this web page:
- Google Analytics for tracking our web site performance
- Hubspot for tracking and adapting the page to your behavior as a visitor.
How long do we store personal data and cookies?
We store your personal data and cookies as long as we have your consent to do so.
The right to be forgotten
You can at any time get your information deleted from our systems. If you want to be forgotten in our systems, please report this to us at email@example.com
Third Party Information
Your personal data is safe with us. We do not sell your personal data to external parties. We do exchange information with external parties to communicate with you as a user. We use the following external services:
- AWS SES – For sending emails
- SendInBlue – Also for sending emails
- Billogram – To send invoices
- Stripe – To charge by card
223 63, Lund